Presidential election monitoring outcomes 2014
The Egyptian Coalition for Monitoring of Elections (ECME) continues, Wednesday 28th of May 2014, to witness the Presidential Elections and issues its tenth statement detailing all violations observed by ECME in the third day of the voting after the Presidential election committee has extended voting for one more day.
Late opening of Polling Stations (PSs):
Al Sharkiyah Governorate:
· Polling stations didn’t open till 9:30 am in Khatara preparatory school, Fakos center.
· Polling stations didn’t open till at 9:30 in Sawahel preparatory boys school, Gamarek center as the chief of the polling station was late.
· late opening in Damara youth center library PS. till 9:30.
· PS Fanara ( lighthouse) Elomada primary school
· PS 9,S hiekh Attieya school.
· PS 23, Makhatra preparatory school.
· PS. 10, Serambium preparatory school.
Assuit governorate :
· PS Ezzbet Mourad primary school in Arab Fezaza village, Quosia opened at 9:20
· PSs 11,12 in Yousefia primary school, Malawi center were open at 9:20
· PSs 92,93 in Maklawi preparatory boys school were opened at 9:25
· Late opening in Administrative health PS because of the absence of the Chair of the polling station.
Observers were not allowed into the following polling stations:
· Chief of PS no.5 in Ezzabet Elnasr primary private school in Qousyia didn’t allow observer Mohamed Elrefaei
Violations inside and outside PSs
Phosphoric ink is not used despite its availability inside PSs:
· Ahmed Mossaad Elzayat school No.3
· Khaled Eltokhy Martyr school in Mansoura no.11
· Voter arrested for Stealing Ballot paper & a case has been filed by chief of the PS NO.75 gamaly Helmy school in Saft Torab, Mahala center.
Group Transportation of Voters:
· Pickup trucks No. ( 1278-6582-1295-5153, Minya) are transporting presidential candidate Abd elfatah Elsissi voters to Maasara complex schools in Malawi center by elder dissolved members in NDP.
· Pickup truck no. (72408,minya) is transporting Pro Sisi voters to PSs Monshaa’a Fekrya Preparatory school in Abou Gergas center.
· Truck with sisi posters on it promoting for him in front of PSs Qaumia language girls school in Zagazig.
· Truck no.( 50849, Minyia) in front of Sabagh primary school in Hussienia center transporting pro-sisi voters to the PSs.
· Pro sisi & Hamdeen posters on Tahrir primary school wall in Malawi center PSs no. 9& 10 .
Violence and Thuggery:
· Shooting gun in front of Qamiya girls school PS in Zagazig center so military forces surrounded the area.