Presidential election monitoring outcomes 2014
The Egyptian Coalition for Monitoring of Elections (ECME) continues, Wednesday 28th of May 2014, to witness the Presidential Elections and issues its eleventh statement detailing all violations observed by ECME in the third day of the voting.
Violence and Thuggery:
· Security forces found a bomb near a polling station in literature colleague in Mansoura.
North Sinia governorate:
· Armed attach on girls secondary school in Rafah & armed forces tackled it.
· 3 member of Muslim brotherhood group jailed for 4 days in Delga village, Dier Mouas accused of obstructing electoral process & throwing rocks in front of PSs.
· Riot & thuggary attack from some MB supporters on a citizen & he has been transferred to Ayaat central hospital, in front of Amir Elshoaaraa school in Bershant, Alayaat center.
Demita governorate :
· Supporters of “ supporting sharia alliance “ are terrifying & preventing voters form entering polling stations in front of Azhari boys institute.
Violations inside and outside PSs:
· Phosphoric ink is not used despite its availability inside PS no. 32 Sadr Hospital in Minya city .
· No Phosphoric ink available in PS no. 92 in preparatory boys school in Samalot center.
Influencing Voters’ Choice
· Members of Future of A Country (Moustaqbal Watan) Campaign are instructing the citizens to vote for Al-Sisi in front of PSs no. 23,24 , Derinoha school. & PSs no.71 in Tawfikia primary school in Samalot.
· Posters for presidential candidate Sisi on Ali Garem primary school’s walls in Manial .
· PS no.40 Taseen elzohoor primary school chief dismissed a voter wearing Nekab for instructing voters to vote for hamdeen.
· Pro presidential candidate Sisi are playing patriot songs in front of PS. Hessienia girl’s secondary school.
· Truck no ( 40684, Miniya) & Tok tok affiliated to nour party campaigning for Sisi in front of Elbosta primary school, PS no. 3 in Samalot .
Witnesses and Candidate Agents Prevented from Accessing the Polling Stations:
· Police forces in PS no. 12 in Alandalus school prevented Sabahy’s agents from accessing the polling station claiming that they are not allowed to access as long as European Union observers & when agents reported to international observers security dismissed all of them.
Group Transportation of Voters
· Trucks affiliated to Elnour party in front of Manshia Schools are transporting Sis’s supporters to vote to Polling Stations Adel Ghanem School, Nasser school & Abd elmegiud Salim in Mahala.
· Pro- sisi poster on 2 Peugeot vehicles & another peogout vehicle no(1768) transporting voters to vote for Sisi in PS elsabagh primary school in Hussienia center.